QA Lead Manual
The purpose of the manual is to complement the various quality systems which apply to Professional Higher Education, by giving advice on how to implement a comprehensive quality management system within professional higher education institutions.
The intention of the manual is therefore to give guidelines as how to:
(1) identify the mission and define a shared vision of quality within the institution;
(2) identify the organizational culture – beliefs and values – of the institution;
(3) use quality principles and the organizational culture as a base to establish a quality policy;
(4) unfold the quality policy statements into concrete objectives with deadlines and plan the activities and associated responsibilities and resources needed to achieve them;
(5) establish indicators and use them to monitor and measure the achievement of those objectives;
(6) make improvements based on the results of monitoring and measuring activities.